Product Manager (HiQ-HVS)
Johanson Technology Inc. (JTI) and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. (JDI) are looking for a Product Manager for two of its major global products. The two companies operate as one entity to offer you a larger portfolio of products to create more sales opportunities.
This Product Manager position:
- Is targeted for those individuals who are anxious to learn and want to fast track their career to quickly rise to a senior management position.
- Offers individuals to speak freely and express your creative ideas. - JDI/JTI’s open door policy is free from large company politics.
- Engage with worldwide customers in the Auto (Infotainment & EV networks), Medical (Imaging, Wearables), IOT and 5G markets.
The faster you learn, the faster you rise
Attributes and Skills:
- Can do person – gets the job done
- Committed to customer satisfaction – will work as needed to meet the needs
- Detail oriented – analytical capability
- Highly organized
- Able to think outside the box
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar function for an electronic components company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel
Company Offer Benefits:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/HSA)
- Dental (HMO/PPO)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement)
- 401k Savings plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Remote Option
If you are interested in the HiQ-HVS Product Manager position, please submit your resume. To learn more about Johanson Technology’s products, services, and culture, visit our websites at www.johansontechnology.com and www.johansondielectrics.com.
Johanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.