Johanson Technology Incorporated is located in Camarillo, California, and has over twenty five years experience specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality RF & Microwave ceramic chip capacitors, inductors, and integrated passives. The company provides innovative passive electronic components to the global electronics market. In 2021, we shipped more than one billion parts from our Camarillo facility.
We are looking for an individual who wants to learn and grow with us and own various marketing responsibilities. We are a small and innovative marketing team that is successfully leading corporate growth in the incredibly competitive B2B global electronics market.
Why you are important to us? You will be a key member to the marketing team in assisting the department’s strategic marketing initiatives to drive our business forward.
To be successful as a Marketing Specialist, you must have the following attributes and skills:
- Drive LinkedIn campaigns to generate and follow up with leads, and report the results of campaigns
- Collaborate with the Sales and Engineering to create effective content for our monthly Sales Newsletter
- Develop and rollout various collaterals to support the Sales team. Includes but not limited to:
- Website pages
- Catalogs, Datasheets, Sales Flyers, and Product Releases
- Drive paid content ads with partners and magazine publishers
- Perform market research and gather competitive intelligence
Attributes and Skills:
- Eager to learn
- Problem Solver/Critical Thinker
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Business Administration
- 2+ years’ experience working in a marketing support role in a dynamic environment
- MS Office 365
- Adobe Creative Suite
Company Offers Benefits:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/HSA)
- Dental (HMO/PPO)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Bereavement
- 401k Savings plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Monthly Luncheons
- Remote - Hybrid
Johanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.